Friday, July 26, 2013

BeachBody T25 Fitness Support Group



I will be starting a NEW CHALLENGE. Who will join me?? 

T25 is a new, at-home workout program that only takes 25 MINUTES a day, 5 Days a Week 

You do the workout at home and we check in with each other in a private Facebook group that I will lead. 

No more excuses, it's only 25 minutes! There is also modification so if you have bad knees or don't like lots of jumping, you can follow the modified version.

I was lucky enough to do a T25 workout in Las Vegas, LIVE with Mr. Shaun T. himself last month and it is super fun and he is SUPER motivating!

So what are YOU waiting for? Follow these steps and join now!

1) I become your coach when you join team beachbody here

2) Click on the T25 challenge pack banner.

3) I'll work with you & guide you along your fitness journey!

Why on earth would you deny yourself 25 minutes a day to get into the best shape of your entire life? If you make time to workout and follow the nutrition guide, I promise you that more time will open up for you during the day because your will have more energy, you will sleep better. I will help you set goals and schedule your time because you your 25 minute workout is ESSENTIAL. Do it for your spouse, do it for your kids...do it for YOU. No one else can do it for you.

Maybe you are interested in another Beachbody program, not just T25. Once you join team beachbody, and I become your coach, I can help you choose which program is right for you and your goals.

Contact me if you have questions. wendy@t2coachwendy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment