Sunday, October 16, 2011

C.O.A.C.H.E.S on a Mission

C: Creating
O: Opportunities
A: And
C: Challenges to
H: Help
E: Eachother
S: Succeed

I'm looking for more people to grow my team! I'm on a mission and I need people who want to help others get fit, get fit themselves and earn some money while doing it.

This is an amazing business and I'm having a training starting Monday that you could be a part of to help you with your business. Email me for more info!!!!

If you have been thinking about ordering Shakeology, now is the time. Any new customer or coach that orders Shakeology on HD, gets entered to win a free P90X one on one DVD.

I am in my 30s and have always had a love for fitness. I started competing as a swimmer when I was 6 years old. I always loved to train. Earned a schlarship to swim at Eastern Michigan University and entered the triathlon in 1992 competing.

I love the feeling I got from working out / training that I was accomplishing something. I started Insanity in November 2010 and loved how I did not gain my typically "off" season training weight, my body was shaping and getting firmer so I haven't stopped.

As a a triathlon coach for 12 years I was turned on to BeachBody coaching and have enjoyed it. I started my journey with Insanity and then P90X with my TRX. I love working out in my house and challenging myself with the workouts that BeachBody provides. I currently incorporate p90X and Insanity into my run/bike training. I have gotten leaner/stronger/ more fit with the BeachBody workouts and their nutrition...Shakeology is AMAZING!

I am in the best shape of my life and I keep striving for better.

So, I have now decided to take my fitness to a whole new level...Coaching! If you love fitness or are staring out in your fitness journey, I would love to help you reach your goals. I live for this stuff...my friends and family think I'm nuts at how passionate I am with my business and how much energy I have for BeachBody.

I'm here to help you push through the tough times when you think it won't happen (but it will), to celebrate when you lose those stubborn pounds, and anytime in-between.

No comments:

Post a Comment