Sunday, October 16, 2011

FREE TRAINING PLAN with Shakeology

FREE 8 week fall/winter functional strength training plan when you order Shakeology Home Direct for 60 days

SIGN UP NOW THOUGH DECEMBER 31ST TO get a FREE sample of Shakeology, I am a Heath and Fitness Coach and 11MONTHS AGO JOINED BEACHBODY the top selling fitness products on the market like P90X, TurboFire, INSANITY, and we also have the healthiest meal replacement shake out there that has it all called Shakeology.


I have been drinking Shakeology since June 2010, 6 months before I became a BeachBody coach. It's everything all rolled into one so thats what sets it apart from all the other meal replacement shakes out there that you may have heard of or will hear of. Not to say those others products are great too but with Shakeology you are getting it ALL and thats what makes it so special.

I am looking for OTHERS who are willing to commit to drinking Shakeology 1x per day for 60 days and track your progress, how you feel, and give me a honestly testimonial that I can display on my blog for others to see! I will give you a 60 days with a training plan

I want this small testimonial group to be supportive, new shakeology tasters, who are willing to commit to this and get ready to change how they feel and change their health before the New Year!! We will have a lot of accountability with the facebook group I have created so we can share recipes, our concerns, results, etc to help one another stay on track.

If you are interested in doing me this favor please email me at wendy@t2coaching.com OR go place your order NOW at www.getfit-getstrong-getfast-getwendy.com

Enjoy healthy nutrition RISK FREE for 30 days

with Our Bottom-of-the-Bag Guarantee
• If you don't feel healthier, more energized, and simply amazing, you won't pay. You can return Shakeology for any reason and get your money back (less s&h)—even if the bag is empty!
• To return, simply make a 30-second call to our friendly Customer Service team, rated "A" by the Better Business Bureau®.
• Get FREE shipping with Home Direct.**†
• Plus get 2 FREE workout DVDs (in your first shipment) and a FREE shaker cup (in your second shipment) as thank-you gifts for choosing Home Direct.**†
Shakeology. The Healthiest Meal of the Day.
Why you need Shakeology now*
Shakeology can help you:
• Lose weight
• Reduce cravings
• Increase energy and stamina
• Promote healthy digestion and regularity
• Lower cholesterol1
Tastes delicious, too.
Anyone who commits and does me this favor will get 60 day training plan starting in to show my appreciation!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment