Sunday, October 30, 2011

30 day Holiday Challenge Post Turkey Pre New Year Resolution

This blog is to give you the official details of the 30 Day t2coaching Challenge.

I became a Team Beachbody Coach to help people reach whatever health and fitness goals they may have for themselves. I am here today ready to commit to you and to help you reach your goals if you are ready to commit to me.

I'm starting a 30-Day Challenge on November 30 for those who are ready for a change.

Research has shown that the people most successful in obtaining their health and fitness goals do these three things:

Workout at home Have an accountability group or partner, and Eat breakfast

So, here's how the 30-Day Challenge will work:

I will be creating a Challenge group of the first 5 people that respond to this email. Before you jump up and down and declare that you want to be part of this group, I want to be sure that you read these requirements. I will be giving you personal time on a daily basis so I have to know that you are as committed to your success as I am committed to you.

1) You may choose a BeachBody workout program or choose your own workout Beachbody program for your workout. If you need help determining which one is best suited for you, I would love to help you figure that out. If you already have one that has been gathering dust on your bookshelf, we can start with that one.

2) You must sign up for a FREE BeachBody account Team Beachbody Club member. The Team Beachbody Club will provide each of you the opportunity to customize your own meal plan, print out a grocery list, and take it to the grocery store. The club nutrtion guide and Shakeology will truly simplify your nutrition.

3) You will participate daily in our private Facebook page, letting the group know how your workout was for the day, how your nutrition is, and just how you are feeling. I will be on the page as well to help encourage, motivate and answer questions you might have.

Email me if you have more questions

No comments:

Post a Comment