Saturday, April 14, 2012

Special Coaching Offer for 2013

Become a Team BeachBody coach, order Shakeology and I will offer Professional Monthly coaching Coaching + Shakeology = $115.00 / month

I want to help you succeed with your nutrition and fitness program. I am offering coaching services to 5 others for $115 / month. Includes monthly auto ship Shakeology

How to qualify for this offer

1. Sign up to be a Team BeachBody Coach and Order Home Direct Shakeology, $115 pays for your shakeology and coaching website here
2. Email me and I will send you an athlete questionnaire to fill out and sign up you for a training peaks account with me.
3. We will set up a meeting to discuss your previous experience and goals for the season
4. I will load your training plan on training peaks account with me and add you to my facebook accountability group.

Let me know if you have questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment